right way is Craft Australia’s 2009 national online forum, an online discussion and community about future directions for Indigenous craft and design.
You are welcome to have a look at what is being talked about, and view the PHOTOS, VIDEOS and skype conversations.
If you want to take part, you can join up as a member. SIGN IN. Once a member you can do a range of things:
Join in the forum discussions:
- Alison Page about Indigenous design education
- Kevin Murray about ethical engagement with Indigenous designers
- Trish Barnard about keeping it real, authenticity for Indigenous designs
- Upload images that might be of interest to the ning membership
- Take part in conversations about the highlighted projects that will occur from time to time
- Add events to our EVENTS calendar
- CHAT with other members
Over the three month forum there will be highlights on particular projects. The events calendar will let you know about these webcasts, skype conversations, blogs and videos as they are posted.
We ask you to keep your contributions to right way on topic: the future of Indigenous craft and design.
right way: the future of Indigenous craft and design is live until 20 November 2009.
About Craft Australia
Craft Australia is the top advocacy organisation for Australia’s contemporary craft and design. Its vision is as an essential contributor to Australia’s national and international cultural and creative industries. Craft Australia lobbies for those industries and brings them international attention.
*This listing was provided by the vendor